About Tandem Consulting
Tandem Consulting is a ‘niche’ consultancy aimed at helping sales orientated companies outperform.
Why consider us as a business partner?
For two main reasons: depth and breadth of experience.
Depth of experience
We have been consulting since 1990 and have a unique approach to sales development. Our extensive facilitating experience enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals.
This is underpinned by a strong business background and a comprehensive appreciation of motivational issues, an understanding of the obstacles to outperformance and the challenges to uplifting sales revenue.
Breadth of Experience
We have had the privilege of working with sales teams in companies across the spectrum. All with a common theme: sales improvement and sales capacity building.
We have developed and used highly impactful interventions such as:
- developing sales programs that result in host company’s sales people outperforming consistently
- presenting motivational and inspirational talks
- facilitating sessions for senior leadership teams to create vision, set strategies and plan for results
We have had extensive experience in developing sales capacity in companies from London to Melbourne, and from Dubai to Cape Town.
A few of the companies where we have added value:
- Above Left (Carpets)
- ANZ Bank (Banking and Finance)
- AON (Finance)
- Audi (Automotive)
- Australian Institute of Management (Education and Training)
- Australian Laser and Skin Clinics (Health and Wellbeing)
- Australian Unity (Private Health)
- Bank Australia (Banking and Finance)
- British Airways (Airline)
- Chifley Business School (Education)
- Choice Home Loans (Mortgage Finance)
- Discovery Health (Private Health)
- Esanda (now Macquarie Bank)
- Flinders Christian Community College (Education)
- Frontier Software (IT Software)
- Heritage Bank (Banking and Finance)
- IDS (Aerospace)
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (Hotels)
- Jemena (Infrastructure)
- Kockums Bulk Systems Pty Ltd (Transportation)
- KPMG (Consulting)
- Liberty Financial (Mortgage Finance)
- Light FM (Radio – Media)
- Marshalls and Dents Lawyers (Legal)
- Monash University (Education)
- National Australia Bank (Banking and Finance – Mega Data)
- Nestle (FMCG)
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (Management Consulting)
- RACV (Home Services)
- RCI (Resort Condominiums and Time Share)
- Sodexo (Operations Services)
- South African Airways (Airline)
- Standard Bank (Banking and Finance)
- Sustainability Victoria (Victorian Government)
- United Energy (Utilities)
- Visa (Finance)
- Volkswagen (Automotive)
- Westpac Banking Corporation (Banking and Finance)
- WorkSafe (Victorian Government)
The guiding principles that we work by are:
- Resilience – The key to living life meaningfully and effectively is the ability to deal with obstacles. We help people do that.
- Inspiration – To inspire people to live life loud is key for us. After all, life is not a dress rehearsal. To learn to be big and bold is core for our interventions
- Collaboration – We achieve the best results when we work closely with our clients. Simple.
- Celebration – Life is not always about going faster and harder. It is also about enjoying the journey. Helping clients do this peppers all our interventions
- Impact – We strive not to cost our clients anything. We work towards making our impact felt in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Trust – All relationships need trust as the basis. Our interactions with clients are no different.
To work with sales management, teams and individuals so as to add measurably to their business success.
Want to know more? Contact us
Business Success results from Strong Relationships
No man is an island. This is especially true in business.
If the ability to appreciate and develop relationships is marginalised, effective selling, effective management, effective team collaboration, and effective leadership, cannot occur.
Employees are more potential than actuality
Through support and direction, managers can develop the self belief and confidence, the commitment and competence of their people to reach amazing heights of success and achieve results never before considered possible.
Few are born leaders. Most recognised leaders started off as being passionate with a desire to learn from those who have gone before.
Management development has become the domain of anyone who wants to ‘progress’ in their organisation. However, not everyone has what it takes to manage.
For starters, good management is fuelled by a desire to influence and effect change through people. It is not the only way of realising ambitions in organisations.
Most potential managers need to be identified, developed, coached, supported, encouraged and mentored, not simply ‘thrown in at the deep end’ by some well meaning executive or management development person.
It is through support and direction that the self belief and confidence, commitment and competence of management potential can be developed. The results will enable them to reach amazing heights of success and to achieve results never before considered possible.
All marketing conditions create more opportunities than they inhibit
The more things change the more they stay the same. Economic conditions will change constantly. Societies will change, as will the way people interact and relate to each other.
It is our belief that opportunities will always abound to those who are observant enough, or those who realise this principle.
Inspired and skilled people add much more value than those who have only skills
A well researched piece of information is that when people feel good about themselves and have their sense of self-worth maintained and developed, their output far outstrips those who are sceptical and ‘realistic’.
“Peter Niemandt has a quick ability to understand the business and what stage we are at with our journey. Then identify the gaps and areas where focus is required and is critical to success, and address them effectively….”
“…Peter Niemandt is a motivating and inspirational facilitator who knows how to move a group of people…”
Want to know more? Contact us